Container Image Registries
- 1. Amazon Elastic Container Registry (ECR) is a fully-managed Docker container registry that makes it easy for developers to store, manage, and deploy Docker container images
- 2. Red Hat Quay container registry platform provides secure storage, distribution, and governance of containers and cloud-native artifacts on any infrastructure
- 3. Azure Container Registry - A registry of Docker and Open Container Initiative (OCI) images, with support for all OCI artifacts
- 4. JFrog Container Registry - An advanced, powerful, hybrid Docker and Helm registry -
This will power your world of Docker without limits.
- 5. Docker Hub is the world's easiest way to create, manage, and deliver your teams' container applications.
- 6. Alibaba Container Registry - A secure image hosting platform providing containerized image lifecycle management
- 7. Google Container Registry - Store, manage, and secure your Docker container images.
- 8. Harbor is an open source registry that secures artifacts with policies and role-based access control, ensures images are scanned and free from vulnerabilities,
- 9. Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Container Registry is an open standards-based, Oracle-managed Docker registry service for securely storing and sharing container images.
- 10. IBM Cloud Container Registry - A private registry to detect vulnerabilities in images
- 11. Mirantis Secure Registry - Securely store, share and manage container images in your own private registries.