Book Chapters, Articles and White Papers
- Ubiquitous Computing Concepts – A Book Chapter
- Wireless LAN Security – Challenges and Solutions
- Microsoft .NET Framework for Smart and Business Web Services
- Fulfilling Services-on-Demand through Sun Open Network Environment (ONE) Architecture
- Development of Grid Web Services
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) for ensuring information security
- Ubiquitous Computing – Research Challenges
- Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) in Component-Based Software Development
- The Value of CORBA in Enterprise Application Integration (EAI)
Publications on XML Web Services Technology
- Smart Homes and Home Intelligence Web Services
- XSharp: A fast and high performance XML Compression Algorithm
- An efficient, faster and J2ME-based security solution for mobile messaging
- Ubiquitous Computing Environment and Devices Case Studies
- XML-based Web Services Technology – A Broad View
- Web Services: An Evolution of Component-based Software Engineering
- Web Services: Developmental Technologies and Tools
- Web Services: Standards and Protocols
- Web Services Architecture and Stack Model
- Web Services Security – Challenges and Solutions
- Designing and Developing Wireless Web Services
- Implementing business Web Services using Java Message Service (JMS)
- Enterprise Web Services by Enterprise Java Beans (EJBs)
- Web Services and Peer-to-peer (P2P) Computing
- Achieving Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) by Web Services
- Business Process Integration (BPI) through Web Services
- Developing B2B E-business Applications by Web Services
Special Research Reports
- The mathematical modeling of recombinant behavior of DNA, in Journal of Scientific and Industrial Research, Vol. 55, 942-947, 1996
- Splicing Systems: Persistent and Permanent, published in the proceedings of National Seminar for Theoretical Computer Science held at Madras, India, August 1997.
- A Generalization of Splicing System and Its Algebraic Properties, presented at DNA6 International Meeting on DNA Based Computers, Netherlands, 2000
- Some New Properties of Splicing Languages, communicated to the journal "Transactions of Information Processing Society of Japan", Japan.
- Extended Splicing System and Semigroup of Dominoes, Published in Computer Algebra in Scientific Computing - CASC 2000, Springer Verlag, V.G. Ganzha, E.W.Mayr, E.V. Vorozhtsov (Eds.), ISBN 3-540-41040-6.DNA-based Computation
- DNA - based Computing - An Overview , presented at Dept. of Intelligence and Computer Science, Nagoya Institute of Technology, Nagoya, Japan, 1999.Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
- Parallel search for homologous sequences in biological database, a poster presented at the international conference on High Performance Computing held in Bangalore, India 1997.
- An Overview of Homology Searching in Biological sequences databases, Technical Report, Dept. of Computer Science and Automation, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India, 1998.
- Interoperability of biological databases by CORBA, published at the proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Information, Intelligence and Systems, Washington, USA, 1999.
- A proposal for Integration of BLAST-related Software Tools using CORBA, published at the proceedings of the International Conference on Computational Molecular Biology, Tokyo, Japan 2000
- The Role of CORBA in Health care, published at the proceedings of conference on Medical Electronics, Nagoya, Japan 1999.
- Java, CORBA and Bioinformatics, published at the proceedings of the International Conference on Practical Applications of Java 2000, Manchester, UK.
- CORBA for Integration of Bioinformatics Applications, accepted for the International Conference on Intelligent Systems for Molecular Biology (ISMB 2000), University of California, USA, 2000.Quantum Computation and Information
- Quantum Automata, Languages, and Grammar, presented at the review meeting of Quantum Computation and Information Project, Kyoto, Japan, 2001.
Online Computational Biology Articles
- An Overview of my PhD Thesis
- The Research Report submitted to JSPS